We’re delighted to announce the return of our popular artisan Gelato 101 seminars this autumn. The entertaining and tasty classes are seasonally themed and are designed for “cone-noisseurs” and beginners alike, no experience needed.
Great for girls night or date night, discover the sweet science of making gelato and sorbetto in the classic Italian method. Classes are October 21 to the end of March, Wednesday and Thursday evenings, 6pm to 7:30pm. Led by our Maestro, sessions are limited to 6 people and are at our Kitsilano shop.
“We’re thrilled to resume our popular Gelato 101 classes this fall/winter season. Participants love the hands on experience of the class and I think will really enjoy the delicious new gelato and sorbetto flavours,” said Andrés Bermudez, Maestro, Uno Gelato.
Our new seasonal themes in class this year are:
- October 21-Nov. 10th – Pumpkin Pecan Bread gelato / Lemon Basil sorbetto
- November 16-30th – Chocolate Grand Marnier gelato / Apple Pear sorbetto
- December – Tiramisu gelato / Pistachio sorbetto
- January – Infusion gelato / Mamey sorbetto
- February – No sugar added Hazelnut gelato / Blood Orange sorbetto
- March – Mango Chocolate Chili gelato / Mango & Pineapple sorbetto