Want to be a “cone-noisseur” of all things gelato? Give our delicious gelato-making class a try! We offer 1.5-hour courses Wednesday and Thursday evenings from mid-October through the end of March from 6 pm to approximately 7:30 pm at our Kitsilano location.
Due to classes selling out, more dates have been added! Friday, February 17 & 24, and March 3 & 10.
Our entertaining and tasty classes are seasonally themed* and are designed for “cone-noisseurs” and beginners alike, no experience needed! Includes 10 gelato/sorbetto samples, a cup or cone of choice to enjoy at the class, and you take home a pint each of the gelato and sorbetto that you made that night. Our experiential seminar is limited to just 6 people to ensure safe social distancing. These sessions are designed for a fun, behind the scenes chance to see how gelato is made!
Our new seasonal themes in class this year are:
- October 21-November 10th: Pumpkin Pecan Bread gelato / Lemon Basil sorbetto
- November 16-30th: Chocolate Grand Marnier gelato / Apple Pear sorbetto
- December: Tiramisu gelato / Pistachio sorbetto
- January: White Star Infusion gelato / Mamey sorbetto
- February: No sugar added Hazelnut gelato / Blood Orange sorbetto
- March: Mango Chocolate Chili gelato / Mango & Pineapple sorbetto
*(Sorbetto seasonal themes are subject to change based on fruit availability.)
No shows will not be refunded.